Tuesday, May 09, 2006

What I have to look forward to

The Eurovision song contest is coming up on May 20th. I'm already lining up the alcohol. For those of you in the US who have not been indoctrinated into the wonder that is the Eurovision contest...well, it's something. It's kinda like American Idol mixed with the Gong Show, and a little bit of Miss America thrown in. I've written about it before.

While this is not an actual Eurovision act, I think it is safe to say this is the caliber of performance we can look forward to.

See why I am gathering booze?

Thanks to Dan by way of Bookhart for the link.....

FYI: I'm almost done with Veronica Mars Season 1. It's killing me. One more episode. Then I have to wait THREE MONTHS for the next DVD? I don't think I can. Really. Not.

Oh and Margaret, I totally agree with you about Logan being a hottie. I think it's the intensity he brings. That stare he has. Oof. All girls have a thing for the bad boy gone good....or has he? Oy. Vey. I am DYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!