Friday, May 26, 2006

That iPod shuffle blog meme thingy.

And so I go, iPodding my little brains out. I present you...my iPod random shuffle meme. (You know, you put it on "shuffle" and the first song that comes up for each question is the answer?) I hear these can be oddly prescient. Is the iPod the Magic 8 Ball of the new millenium?

How does the world see you?
"Can't Forget You" (Fathers of Sound Pleasure Mix), Anthony White, off the Rennaissance cd.
So far so good, I like this meme.

Will I have a happy life?
"The Art of The Joke" Paul Reiser, from the Aristocrats soundtrack.
I take that as a yes.

What do my friends really think of me?
"Original Sin", INXS
(OK this is getting wierdly accurate.)

What do people secretly think of me?
"Real Solution #9 (Mambo Mania Mix)", White Zombie.
Um...???? I'm a zombie problem solver?

How can I be happy?
"It's No Good", Depeche Mode
(Damn).


Will I ever have children?
"Connected", Stereo MC's.
Well, esoterically, yes, there must be connection to... um...you know, HAVE children.

What is some good advice for me?
"Get Happy", Happy Thought Hall, from the Party Monster Soundtrack.
Hmm, very simple, Zen like advice.

How will I be remembered?
"The Saddest Song", Morphine.
*weep*

What is my signature dancing song?
"The Downward Spiral", NIN
Oh my, we are going down in flames are we not?

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Bring the Pain", Missy Elliott
HA!HA!

What does everyone else think my theme song is:
"Bad for You", Love and Rockets.
Hmm...Original Sin, Bad for You, people is there something I should know?

What song will play at my funeral?
"The Politics of Dancing", re-Flex.
Whew. And I thought it would be Kajagoogoo.....

What is my day going to be like?
"Haunted When the Minutes Drag", Love and Rockets.
Oh my God you have NO idea.

Dudes. I totally give this an 8.5 for wierdly accurate prognosticating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!