Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And it's one of my favorite books, too!


Which literature classic are you?

Oscar Wilde: The Portrait of Dorian Gray. You are a horror novel from the world of dandies, rich pretty boys, art and aesthetics, and intellectual debates between ethical people and decadent pleasure-seekers. You value beauty and pleasure but realize their dangers, as well.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



OK so I am copping out and just posting this quiz today, but seriously!? Nothing going on. It's raining for like, the 10th day in a row. I could not sleep last night, read until 3am and slept this morning until 11am. I feel like crap.

How ya like me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!