Wednesday, March 01, 2006

iLove my iPod

Today at work (teehee, I said "today at work"! It's been a long time since i said that) I was listening to the Ricky Gervais podcast on my iPod and I laughed so hard I snorted. In an open plan office, that caused a bit of comment. Oops.

Ahem. Well, it WAS funny and it was something about being a slug. And salt. And how mixing the two would be bad. And one of the guys on the podcast was giggling and it made me laugh cuz it was one of those contagious goofy laughs. Anyhow.....I digress.....

......imagine what would happen if I got THIS accessory for my iPod and used it at the office!

Boy, would the people around me comment THEN. It sure would make work fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!