Friday, March 10, 2006

bad idea

I've had a great time while at work listening to a variety of podcasts I've downloaded onto my iPod. Mostly of the comedy variety, of course, though there is some news and NPR and such. My favorites are Penn Jillette's radio show, Ricky Gervais's podcast off iTunes and I am lately enamoured of Harry Shearer. Ive got hours of good stuff.......

I also downloaded me a little something special, a pick me up, if you will. And it's getting me in trouble. When listening to your iPod at work and trying to pretend like you are a professional, it's generally a good idea to not listen to this.

I'm giggling like a loon. Man that's some fucked up hilarious shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!