Thursday, December 22, 2005

eek

There is a navy blue/black crow staring me directly in the face here in the garden at Spiderhouse. He wants my quesadillas. His eyes are brilliant yellow.

Bird feet totally freak me out. All scrabbly and claw-like, scritchy and scratchy and dinosaur looking. Once somebody put their parrot on my shoulder and the shivers I got from feeling the feet through my clothes were so visible, she had to quickly remove the bird before i lost my cool.

In other random, one thing has nothing to do with the other news, I bought a pair of pants at Banana Republic the other day. I had to have the waist taken in about 4 inches. (I buy to fit the booty, the waist gets tailored. It's hard beinga curvy girl.) Now the tag, which was right where they needed to do the cutting, instead of saying "BANANA REPUBLIC" says "BABLIC". But the pants look GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!