Saturday, September 24, 2005

quick post

I'm in London. Keyboard issues. sorry about that. Very small keys in strange places.


we are staying at a hotel that has been remodeled, but is being left to rot rapidly again. Oh well at least we are at the good end of the decay. Pretty curtains in the room.

Got word from my brother in Houston. The hurricane is over. He's taking a nap.

We went to Portobello road market today, and i didn't buy anything.
Am considering checking myself into the hospital. Must have horrible disease or illness of some sort. Only explanation for not purchasing everything.

Why am I writing a la Bridget Jones? Not v. sure. Oh well. Off to nosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!