Thursday, August 25, 2005

...and so I lasted a day

Hello? Mr. Weather Man? I have a bone to pick with you.

Why can't you pick a happy medium and stay with it? What is up with you and your weather? I mean, I get back to Norway and it's STILL AUGUST, and yet you have decided that it needs to be cold and dreary and rainy. Man, what did I ever do to you, huh? Get off your ass and give me Indian Summer, and give it to me NOW!

And my poor friends back in Texas are roasting in 100 degree heat. Seems a bit extreme.

Tell you what. Since it's 100 there and not even 60 here, why don't we split the diff and make it 80 in both places? The Norwegians will lose their minds over the "heat wave" and the Texans will go nuts over the "cool front".

That seems more fair to me. So whaddya say, Mr. Weather Man? Let's go for it! Make some folks happy! Let's use our evil for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!