Sunday, July 03, 2005

Full Immersion

You know that thing some parents do, when they catch their kids smoking, they make them smoke a whole pack to make them sick of cigarettes and teach them a lesson? And the kids never go near smokes again because they kind of got overwhelmed with them?

That's how I feel about floaty white curtains right now. Oh My God. I hung about 7 pairs of curtains today, which doesn't sound like much until you realize that I first had to shorten them and then hem them with the iron-on hem tape gluey stuff (my iron works nicely, I've discovered) and then put up the little hook thingies and then hang the curtains and then make sure they were right. It took FOREVER. And I am not halfway done. Those curtains are floating their little curtainy brains out, though. They look GOOD.

But I don't want to do anymore. please? Can the curtain fairy come and finish up for me?

And we have our first "new house fixer upper" to call to the management: I broke my toilet. No, I don't know how, all I know is, I pushed the button and the flusher went "crack" and now it won't flush. I've already crapped out the crapper.

Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!