Monday, May 30, 2005

Me as a South Park Character

Introducing Queen Evilla, Kick Ass Queen of the Earth
and Assorted Subsidiary Cosmoses

I have not had this much fun with a web site in YEARS. You can create yourself as a South Park character. How fucking cool is that? OMFG!

So, here's ME! I'm sort of a Sword Wielding Busty Goth Queen of Heaven, but with attitude and cool shades and stuff. Look she's got my hair!

Go do yourself! (Um, that came out wrong. I meant, go create yourself. Yeah, that's what I meant.) It's too much fun! And thanks Dave, for the link. When I take over the world, you are SO going to be my Darth...something. You, me and Okapi...Dude we are SO taking over this joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!