Tuesday, March 01, 2005

In like a lion and out like a lamb?

Or is it in like a lamb and out like a lion.....

You know, that expression about winter not wanting to let go and spring sort of having to sneak in and take over?

Yeah, that one. Well, anyhow, it snowed yesterday and it's been cold for over a week now, so it looks like winter is trying to restablish its stranglehold. And can I just say, DAMN!!

I know it's heresy in Norway to say it, but I am bummed it snowed. Yeah it's pretty, but it means it's still winter and I don't want that anymore.

Go away. Shoosh. Be gone with ye. Out out damned flake! Hit the road, Jack Frost!

Oh, hell. Looks like I am wearing the furry boots today, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!