Friday, January 21, 2005

Norwegians think they have proof....

...that Bush is a Satan worshipper.

Unfortunately, this time, it is not true. He was merely doing the Longhorn "Hook 'Em" sign. I know it looks like devil's horns, but it is, in fact, a legitimate sign of Texas pride. (No jokes, anyone, please. I am a Longhorn myself, though I never attended a UT football game. This admission is tantamount in some circles to getting me kicked out of the Texas Exes, but whatever. I just don't GET football.)

Much as I would like to have proof that Bush is, indeed, Satan or one of his minions, for right now we still have to go on gut and theory alone.

PS: Unpacking mini-update: I actually unpacked one! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. When I was in school, this was a sign that didn't really have satanic connotations, but was instead used as a way of saying "rock-on!" Out of habit, I still flash the sign in photos from time to time... sad to know that I'm a satan worshiper and didn't even know it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!