Friday, December 31, 2004

Now THAT'S more like it

I have always tried to be "man enough" to admit if I am wrong or if I need to rethink something. There's no point in stubbornly sticking to your guns if there is obvious proof that you might want to change your view. Life is too short to be a butthead.

After reading this article, I just want to say that my previous rant needs some amending.

Good for the US for ponying up. Good job indeed. That's more like it....

I may not like George Bush, and never will, but at times like this...well, it's good to know that the US still can do the right thing when it's called for. That is what America used to stand for, and it's nice to see vestiges of that grand tradition remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!