Saturday, July 03, 2004

Family European Vacation, 2002


This is a picture of me, my "little" brother, my dad and my mom at St. Odille Convent in France.
We did a family road trip in October 2002 drinking our way through the Alsace wine region of Germany and France. (For pictures of family wackiness, click on the "Want more pictures?" link at left.) We rented what we thought was a big turbo diesel Audi A6 Station wagon, until we all got into it, when it suddenly became much smaller. But then as most of us (except my Mom at 5' 7")are in the 6 foot and up range, there aren't many cars that WILL seem big. I think my brother is standing on a step in this shot. I mean, he's big, but he's not THAT big.
Rich could not come with us on that trip. He had a deadline at work. At 6'7" he definitley would not have fit in the Audi, though. It was squooshed enough with the four of us. Next time we will have to rent a bus or something so he can come along too. Do busses come turbo diesel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!